September came fast and once again, it is time for me to depart as a carrier of light into the darkness. Some of you already know, the experience in Uganda was amazing. It was a trip that left me processing these past few weeks. Talking brought heaps of tears.
Today I depart for yet another nation that has been covered by the spirit of fear. Myanmar, Burma as the Lord has talked to me about it. There is a huge expectancy inside of me for what will be done on this trip. The team is made up of 7 people and we’ve been praying together as often as we can so we are knit together. Praise the Lord, He’s prepared the way!!!
Our ministry schedule is not set, as I shared earlier, the church is known by the government, has immense favor, but there is still persecution. So, we’re going on another Adventure with the Holy Spirit. We’ll go where He wants us to go, do what He wants us to do and say What He wants us to say. I get stirred inside when I think of this.
What we do know:
We have Visas and can enter the country….
What we need prayer for:
1. We go through Bangkok, Thailand… please pray that our connection is smooth and made with out delay or hindrance
2. For the eyes of the customs officials in Burma to be blinded so we can get the aid in we are bringing. (Medical, Blankets, Clothing, and Bibles & Teaching materials)
3. For favor to be bestowed upon us as we make contact with officials and leaders
4. For our eyes to be focused on the Lord and our ears to hear His direction so we block out the “distractions” the enemy may throw our way to shift our focus. Singly focused is the word I get
5. For us to face those who oppose the Lord and know in our heart that no man can stand before us, (Joshua 1)
6. For us to be led to those whose prayers we are answering
7. For the complete operation of the Gifts of the Spirit to Operate on a higher level… notable miracles….
8. For us to be completely yielded to the Holy Spirit
9. For each member to be adapted quickly
10. For Protection, Psalms 91
11. For Safe drinking water and food
12. For the Joy of the Lord to spill out to others
13. For the Love of the Lord to touch the hardest hearts and change the course of the nation
14. For strongholds to be pulled down (spirit of fear, paranoia) It is a region where those spirits have “traveled” around for many years, time to bind them up!
15. For safe travel to and from
The Lord gave me Psalms 67 to read over this trip:
To the Chief Musician; on stringed instruments. A Psalm. A song.
1 GOD BE merciful and gracious to us and bless us and cause His face to shine upon us and among us–Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!–
2 That Your way may be known upon earth, Your saving power (Your deliverances and Your salvation) among all nations.
3 Let the peoples praise You [turn away from their idols] and give thanks to You, O God; let all the peoples praise and give thanks to You.
4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for You will judge the peoples fairly and guide, lead, or drive the nations upon earth. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
5 Let the peoples praise You [turn away from their idols] and give thanks to You, O God; let all the peoples praise and give thanks to You!
6 The earth has yielded its harvest [in evidence of God’s approval]; God, even our own God, will bless us.
7 God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall reverently fear Him.
My prayers over you:
Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for all the people who are standing along side of me as we go to do your good work and service. Lord, I thank you that you for speaking to their hearts about the plans and purposes you have for them . What role, place and assignments you have for each one of us to complete. Lord, I thank you that you demonstrate that it is not by our power or might, but by Your Spirit that the things are completed and all the glory, honor and praise is given back to you. Lord, I thank you for your face to shine brightly upon my faith family. That you continue to pour out your blessing upon them, that you protect them, and keep them covered in your shadow. Lord, you are the Almighty God, the All Sufficient One, the God of Love, Kindness, and Tender Mercy. I thank You, for I know you hear my prayers, I ask you to overtake each one of my family today and provide for all their needs, Spirit, Soul, and Body. All to bring You glory through the precious name of our Lord Jesus. Amen.
Remember, Jesus loves you and so do I